Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2013

My 18 years-long overdue Trip!..It has been that long since I had my feet on Manila ground,and all I can say is..It's really Good to be back!..I have very vague memories of Manila,since i was only 6 years old when i came back here. It's really very different from the little memories I have compared to now,technology and advancements,kudos to you!,though there are really disadvantages but we can't stay backwards we must all go Forward and Progress!..The last time I was here was 1996,and all i can remember was, the bus were riding,..hahaha..i usually go to sleep while traveling when i was younger,blame it to motion sickness..haha..but i've long overcome that,Travels?!..I want more of them..haha....This was all made possible by ZestAir Promo Fair..haha..,and to my trusted Promo/Discount Addict friend,who I think doesn't sleep just to be the first person to have a go on  whatever promos they are giving..haha..And My Manila Trip wouldn't be that exciting without my superfriends who made every places,every encounter worth remembering,though Manila is not much of a scenery-type of place,but its good to explore places within your country,who else must know your country more than you,right?!..hahah..

Well so much of these,till next tym guyz!!!...

Ciao!

Gail

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento